Digital Aptech LLC promises to deal with all its clients in a favorable, timely and professional manner. By hiring Digital Aptech LLC for their business, each client needs to accept the following terms and conditions.
- A separate contract relationship is to be created between the client and Digital Aptech LLC, which is independent. Here, no joint venture or partnership is to be implied by any party.
- A monthly report of performances and project notice will be shared with clients.
- The date of commencement of each service shall be agreed upon by each party and changes will be applicable to the confirmed date.
- Each party may not completely transfer or cancel the service and hire another vendor before a preceding notice of at least 10 business days.
- Any person who is not a party to this contract will not have any rights in connection to it or under it.
- Digital Aptech LLC reserves the right to subcontract any third party vendor for any of the service tasks if required.
- Digital Aptech LLC is not to be liable for any consequential or indirect losses due to delay in any compelled services deliverables in case this delay is due to ungovernable or natural causes.
- As per the nature and conduct of digital media, any information/content shared by the clients to Digital Aptech LLC is to be accessible to the public upon completion of publication. Additionally, DALLC will not be held accountable for screening losses of profit, probable damages and material, goodwill or other business asset due to any content being published.
- The clients are to cover, defend and hold Digital Aptech LLC harmless from any claims, liabilities, losses and expenses related to the service offered by DALLC to the customers under this agreement. This includes limitations and comments made by third parties related to any false advertisement claims, liability for services and products sold via the client and claims for trademark or copyright infringement; claims also due to malfunction of services due to disruption and other elements are to be considered.
- If any client avails any monthly services from DALLC then the client is compelled to make full payment of the chargeable amount prior to the commencement of work.
- If the client and DALLC agree on a fixed quote in accordance to any service, the client is required to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance. The remaining 50% is to be paid, after the successful completion of the project.
- DALLC shall invoice each client monthly, in advance.
- In case clients fail to pay monthly invoices during its due time, DALLC shall have full rights to terminate their services.
- If any time during the service contract, DALLC fails to insist upon the strict performance of any of the obligations under the service contract, then will not automatically free you from any obligations mentioned in the T&C and will not comprise of a waiver.
- Any waiver of T&C will only be valid if it is given to the client in writing.
*Digital Aptech LLC reserves the right to change, modify or implement new terms and conditions at any point of time. This can be during the time of a contract, or in other times. Clients shall be notified of any possible changes if done.*