The information available in this document is confidential and a property of Digital Aptech United States. This information is not to be duplicated, disclosed and used for other purposes. The information in this document is also not to be leaked in a whole or outside DALLC US without the permission of the company.
DALLC US: Code of Conduct
The topic discussed in this paper is related to the development and issues faced during the process of creating and listing mobile and website applications for our client. However, the catch was to make a analytic rich app as well as a personalized dashboard for each user as per the activity in the website, as we were asked to create an activity tracker to allow the site develop new marketing campaigns. The tracker is placed in the website with the objective of the Development Team and the Business Analyst team to provide documentation, research and analytical support for accomplishment of this solution in Angular 4 as frontend with MySQL database and Django Framework as backend.
About the Domain
The subject discussed in this paper relates to the development and the challenges faced in the process of creating a property listing web & mobile application for our client, but the catch was to create an analytical rich application along with customized dashboard for each user based on their activity in the website also we were requested to create an activity tracker which would allow the site admin to create new marketing campaigns. This tracker is placed throughout the website. The primary objective of the Business Analyst team and Development Team is to provide research, analytical support, documentation for the implementation of this solution in Django Framework as backend and Angular 4 as frontend with MySQL database.
As a modern company expands its business and adds the IT systems, many things start affecting the performance of the company as it becomes more dynamic and distributed. The toughest challenge is to see the long term growth of property listing featuring high-profile analytics based on dynamic business and solutions currently in
- Ongoing delays in deployment of global models, which support the key features in order to facilitate rapid growth via usability, implementation purpose to ensure continual up-gradation, of the company partnering with Digital Aptech US.
- Ongoing stability changes and service levels with the present platform.
- To create a system in Django framework based upon Python programming language along with using Angular frontend framework for storing huge single page apps.
- For the purpose of analytics we use stringent Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy and others to incorporate and create analytics in the website.
- To be agile and fast with proper security, scalability, robustness.
- We have further developed a supervised machine learning model complete with lifestyle search options. Here users are matched with the required property as per their lifestyles.
Responsibilities of the DALLC Team
A particular duty of the DALLC US team is to make sure that the business analysis facts are prepared with utmost care. DALLC needs to assume leadership in formalizing the expected presentation, quality and format of artefacts. Such a formulation of quality is acquired via creation of artifact template and through training. In addition, all the tools used are analyzed by the Business Analyst to improve quality. Furthermore, support of projects undertaken by our team ensures that a level of professionalism and care is maintained in each organization. Finally, in assistance to conducting post-project retrospectives, the DALLC US team discovers areas with scope for better improvement, resulting in good quality.
For Web Development:
- Language: Python
- Framework: Django
- Database: MySQL
- Frontend: Angular 4
For Data Analysis:
- Language: Python
- Framework: MySQL
- Database: NumPy, Pandas
- Frontend: D3JS
- BING MAP SDK – To create the drawing over the map and getting the area and the listed properties
- Rest was custom development
About the Customer
The consumer is the owner of a primary Real Estate Listing website in the US, where one can look for properties. He uses customer oriented analytical dashboard and advanced analytics to make his property search easier for his clients.